This whole “post every day” thing is really hard to do. So I guess I’ll just start posting on some days more than others so that it equals out.
This week on Big Love, oh boy oh boy. I have a few questions because I guess I haven’t been paying enough attention. There may be spoilers if you haven’t watched the most recent episode…
- How did Ben’s girlfriend know about Margie being underage before she married Bill? Possibly missed it when someone was overhearing something?
- OR are they talking about Cara Lynn (what’s up with these names?) and her teacher?
- Will Bill’s mother ever succeed in killing Bill’s father? Does this mean that Bill can possibly have killer genes? or FAIL genes?
- When will Don figure out that Bill only cares about himself and that he himself is only a sidekick?
- Why did Ben “know” Rhonda when he knows she’s married, has a kid, and that when her husband finds out, his life is in danger?
- Why did he not tell whatsername (his girlfriend, now) what he did with Rhonda?
- Why is Nicki’s mother still living with those crazies at the compound when they throw her into a hole every time she says something displeasing?
- Why is this show so crazy?
- When will Margie realize that she doesn’t love Bill, that she loves attention more? She’s so ready to jump ship and go to that Goji guy, it’s surreal.
- Why is Alby so desperate? Surely $300 million could buy him a better-looking …experience.
- How is Bill going to keep the stores going if Alby is nuts and keeps raising the rent?
- What is going to happen when Barb EXPLODES because of the sealing that happened between Bill, Margie, and Nicki?
- Is this show going to end with Bill being murdered? There are a lot of people unhappy with him right now.